|Chillin on Laguna Grande|
I was very happy to see amazing sites like toucans in flight, pink river dolphins displaying and everyone's favourite, the Yellow Handed Titi Monkey.
3. My favourite animals are probably cats. I have three cats, their names are Gaia, Gypsy-Moo and Morrighan. Morrighan is also known as the Comping Kitten and has won several prizes in her short life, including being named ASDA's Happiest Pet in Britain. I am a proud mummy indeed.
4. I love doing things for silly reasons. One of my favourites to date was going on holiday with friends to Westward Ho! purely for the reason that it's the only place in the country with punctuation in the name.
5. I used to be the lead singer in a Metal band called Quaggamilk. We weren't very good and it didn't last very long, but my metal gwarrr-scream was once compared to that of Phil Anselmo, the lead singer of Pantera. I am proud of this fact.
6. By night, I may be a mouthy, annoying pint-drinking Northern oaf, but by day I am a mild mannered museum curator. I curate archaeological, historical, numismatic and Egyptological collections. I love my job, my collections and my museums with an absolute passion. So much so, that for our second wedding (that's another story) we got married at work! In Leicester's beautiful 14th century Guildhall. It was a very special day and I was proud to have the opportunity.
7. I love animals a lot. So much so, I have been truthfully claiming for over a decade now that I am made of goats. Actually, in Westward Ho! (see point 4) we were at a farm place and we heard a room where they were trying to make new Lo-Lo's out of goats! Loving animals this much becomes problematic and occasionally irritating for my husband as I will literally endeavour to stroke every single animal that I see, without exception. I was renowned at uni for chasing squirrels because I wanted them.